Do you know a literacy champion?
Nominate a deserving individual or group for a 2015 Bookie Award!
Using the form below, tell us in 1,000 words or less:
- How the nominee fits the description of the award
- How the nominee has had a positive impact or responded to a need in the community
- The special talents and skills that make the nominee’s contribution memorable
- How the nominee’s work has a significant impact on a child or children in Calgary or Alberta
- What others can learn from this nominee’s example of leadership
Optional: Provide additional information or examples that support this nomination, such as including newspaper clippings, magazine articles, etc.
The Bookie Awards will be handed out at the Big Book Club event in October. Deadline for nominations: July 31, 2015.
If your nominee is selected as a Bookie Award recipient, you’ll be invited to the Big Book Club event to share in the celebration.