Sharing knowledge helps us work together.
As a community member, nonprofit leader, service provider, researcher, student, advocate, public official, or network member – you may find these resources interesting.
- Document Name
- Download Link
- Book Drive Kit
- Please donate new and gently-used children’s books to Calgary Reads. We’ll help get them into the hands of Calgary children who have few or none of their own at home. Our free Book Drive Kit provides information and customizable flyers and posters for you to use
- Get Your Geek On
- A toolkit of ideas and fun activities for youth to lead. Designed to help build our community's commitment to reading and to promote the joy and power of reading! Supports your volunteerism and community engagement. An ideal resource for students, teams, groups, teachers, and youth leaders.
- Catalyzing Networks For Social Change
- Funders know they need big platforms with diverse players to tackle the complexity of 21st-century problems. They also know that to do this work well they need to act as conveners, champions and matchmakers, connecting people, ideas and resources — in addition to getting money out the door. It means catalyzing networks.
- Collective Impact
- Large-scale social change requires broad cross-sector coordination, not the isolated intervention of individual organizations.